Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let it SNOW Let it SNOW Let it SNOW...

There is a lot of snow outside.
Bible study was canceled because of it.
I am still wondering weather I should do the
two things I need to do or not.
In other news, things are finally settling down.
I am very excited, because I may be doing the PWOC Newsletter and some PR.
I am excited because my talents are in the writing and arts and this would just be a great and Godly way for me to use my gifts.
I believe it is a calling for me, to get in there and use my gifts, to not be shy, and put myself out there no matter what people say. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep that focus.
I stamped one Christmas card invite that I needed to do. Now I have like 8 other cards I need to do. Good thing there is craft night tomorrow.
I also got a shower gift ready and stamped the tag - I just need a time to go and do it.
Logan is really cute these days..mostly.
He is getting his molars, so that's no fun, but he is just a great little almost 16 month old.
I mean he is just babbling away. Says some word, but mostly still babble. He is very sure of himself which he gets from his Daddy and a talker, like his Mommy. I think he is also a good bit of us both as he at times is laid back like Lance and then at times emotional like me.

Well I just thought I would blurb that all is well over here.
I am still not sure weather to just embrass the snow or not.
Guess I'll have to see when I am out in it today, HaHa.

Peace on Earth, and goodwill to men (hummanity.)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lance told me the other day he was like, babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble PLEASE!!!!

He had know idea what he wanted, and had to figure out what it was because he asked so nicely. LOL