Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Son the Giant & Tales of Home..

So, I go to put Logan's shoes on and it's
a struggle. I find the pair of Children's Place
shoes I got thrift and put them on, they work
and so I set of to to my days errands.
One of them was to stop at the PX and get a
few things. So, while I was there I went to the
shoe section. They have this foot chart where
you measure kids feet and so I took Logan's shoes
off and had him stand on it. He was totally in a five,
wait, when did this happen??? My son was litterally
just a three a couple of months ago. So, needless to
say I found two pairs of shoes and got them size six
and he has the ones he was wearing. Thank goodness
my Aunt bought those size 7's for him before we left
Colorado, because it's the case of the Jolly Green Giant
here!

Lance is going training until Friday. I miss him. If deployments
suck, it really sucks knowing he's an hour and a half away and
can't be here. You figure we've been seperated enough, but let
me tell you it never gets easier...

I have my PWOC tea tomorrow and then the rest of the week
is pretty up in the air. I needed to slow down anyways...

No comments: