Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye Arianna..

I woke up again atg 0415. I guess I am just programmed after being woke up by two children off and on for awhile. I woke up and realized this is the day, the day we will say,"Goodbye." Lance and I have been married 4 1/2 yrs. today as well. It just really seems strange that we're saying goodbye to our daughter. My bestfriend in the entire world, next to Lance of course, Christina, came in yesterday morning. In this strange way it felt good to be with her and yet we obviously knew it should be under better circumstances. Then my Dad and sister, Danielle, arrived last night. Due to circumstances they came in on two different flights - Lance and I picked Danielle up and then later my Dad came in, got a rental car, and came to get Danielle. It was midnight by then. So, you can imagine I was surprised by the fact that I still got up so early. But I suppose I just needed time to think. I confess I think too much, but I am not sure that'll ever change. I got Lance's clothes and my clothes ready, Logan spent the night with his Aunt and has his little suit ready to go too. I am not sure how I will react to the service today, but, again, I know God will give me strength. I will cry and he will know my sorrow. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

No comments: