Saturday, October 25, 2008

On Tuesday this will ALL be over

The funeral was beautiful. That is all I can say about it. It was very comforting to hear my Pastor and other speak, I even mangaged to hold it together to speak. It's never something you can imagine doing, but it's done and it was beautiful. Now if I can just get past Tuesday. Human Services still apparently had to come, so our appointment is for 1600 on Tuesday. I don't have anything new to say, but I will tell them what I told the cops. I just thought it was over and yesterday they came by to talk with me about needing to meet. On all days of course, it was yesterday. So, just say prayers for me!! Lots of them.

In other news: My husband and my son are leaving for Florida this morning, like now at 0420. Yeah, glad I won't be on the plane this morning, ha-ha! I am a little sad I cannot go, but like I've said they need to see that side of the family. As a mother I cannot help but be happy about getting 5 days to myself, you know being able to go to the bathroom without an audience, being able to just walk off somewhere..it's not that I am complaining, but a moment to one's self is nice.

My bestfriend in the entire world is here too. So, today, Christina, Kelly and I plan to go do a lil' shopping. I might get a new pair of jeans and maybe a pair of shoes, but I really don't need to try ans figure out how to pack much more. Of course, packing up our insanity downstairs falls on me this week, so Friday the 31st we can get what we don't need in the mail. Fun times, ya know.

Well that's about it here, things are moving along.
I love you Arianna!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sewell said...

We love you too girl!!!

God Bless
Crystal <><