Thursday, October 30, 2008

In a FOG..

Took a natutal sleep aid last night.
Now I slept over 8 hours and am still in a fog.
I am thinking on weather or not I should go back.
My men are on the plane now. I feel bad cause when I talked to them, Logan sounded cranky.
That is not good for the people flying.
We'll see when I pick them up tonight.
I don't think I will take this sleep aid again.
Guess I can't any way with Logan come home.
I get to relax for the rest of today, then tomorrow it's run around time.

My weight is still bleck. I can't seem to get back into that good groove. I keep saying as long as I can maintain until I get home, which makes me sad, but I know that it's the best I can do until I get there. Upon Arianna's passing I really had a set back, not so much by crying and what not, but I have def. been emotionally eating. I hope to have all of the weight gone by June and so we'll just have to see. I have go to get a grip on it.

For now I am just focusing on the time we have left
here in the states.

No comments: