Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't want to get out of my PJs..

First of all I forgot to mention that my Aunt's work gave Arianna a star. That's right our little star, has an actual star, in a constilation, in the sky. I was so shocked and amazed. They send you a certificate and a picture of where the star is. So, now we know she's shining down on us, especially at night. Thanks Wells Fargo!!

Second, I think about the fact that it is 10:18am.
I am still in my pajamas too.
I haven't done that in awhile to tell you the truth.
I always try to shower and get dress, put on my make-up so that I feel better weather I am venturing out the door or not.
But what the heck is wrong with a little PJ action?
Nothing I guess, but I hear a voice telling me to get ready..I think it's my Father's, haha!
Anyway, I feel like things are only going to get busier right before we leave and then def. after.

Tomorrow night I pick up my man and little man at the airport.
That's right motherhood ressumes tomorrow.
The break has been nice, but I do miss my baby boy - oh yeah and my husband too, haha!

On Friday, I have to vote in the early morning, if I don't want to be standing in line that is. I also, need to see if I can get Kahlua into the groomers, she smells and needs her nails clipped, and then we have an appointment with HS (again) so they can see Logan and close the file, at 1400.

Then Saturday I told my Dad that we'd have everything we don't need mailed off to our home in Germany. Yeah, that's three footlockers worth of stuff, so not look forward to finishing getting that together and dragging it to the post-office.

Sunday is full too, Sunday School, church, some leisure time, and then off to bible study. That's more than fine though, I more than need my Sundays with God!

Then within the next week I have various things to do, one to get all my paperwork into CTC so I can start classes on Nov. 24th. Since I will be an online student I am having to get my stuff in two weeks earlier, the deadline is the 10th and wouldn't you know it we get back to Germany on the 12th and no late registrations are accepted.

Obviously, the big thing, WE leave on November 12th from CO, back to Germany, YAY for 10 hour flights with 15 month olds, haha!

So, yeah, fun times getting everything done and in. But my husband is a good man, and we will take a trip for my bday, it's a week after my bday, but that's because we couldn't get my bday weekend, so we're heading down to the Munich area, a military resort, called Edelwiess. This will be what I deem our first family vacation and considering everything that has gone on this past year, I say that we need it - time to be a family and enjoy one another. It's so close to Austria, we may end up there at some point as well. I am very excited, traveling is something I love and I am ready to see Europe now. Though I feel like Ari should be here, I know she's looking down on us from heaven and with God will protect us, watch over us, and we will celebrate her wherever we go.

You were amazing.......sweetheart, I love you!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

As you can tell by the name of my blog there is nothing wrong with a little PJ action. LOL. We firmly hold to the standard of staying in our PJ's as long as possible over here.