Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well, it's TUESDAY.

I am dreading today somewhat.
Human Services is stopping by to finalize things.
I am praying it goes quickly.
I pray that it's just the end.
Tomrrow will be 2 weeks since Arianna's passing.
It's hard to believe.
I think about things a lot in the shower.
Today I was thinking about her tiny little face.
The devil keeps playing with my mind,
I have even thought that I would gladly have traded places with her.
I think about how innocent she was and the plans we had for her, Logan, well all of us.
Then I realize this is Satan trying to get me to lose sight of the promise, that God is with us and will take care of us no matter the situation.
And I do believe that.
So, after today, we'll be able to move on I think..or at least move on better.

No comments: