Saturday, November 8, 2008

1/2 Accomplished....

Is there such a thing as 1/2 accomplished?

Well we mailed two footlockers out yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought, $55 and 62 lbs. of stuff. We still have two to mail, but one is ready and the other we're keeping open until Tuesday in case there's any extra stuff that needs to go in, oh and did I mention we're getting a German coffee machine from my Pastor since they can't use it here - which is totally AWESOME to me! And to make me very happy, everything else that needs to go is nicely stacked (by my husband) and ready to go. YAY!

Last night was a bit hard. I went to a card making night, it was actually a scrap night, but I ended up making cards, and the sad thing, I had to say," Goodbye," to my great friends. It will be hard not to drive down the street for workshops and get-togethers, but maybe that's just a push for me to do them in my own home when I get back.

I think 2008 has been a great learning year for me. I know what is truly important and I know the woman I want to be. I have been married 4 yrs., been pregnant twice, lost a child, and grown in my faith. It has not be easy, but I feel that as we go into 2009 I will have the best chance at being the best me and not just a lukewarm person that I could have been if certain events hadn't happened.

I will have more added to the blog soon.
It will include reading lists and various things like that.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Glad you got alot of your stuff that on its way home. I know it is hard to say goodbye but your a strong Chica and remember God is walking with you! I love you and always send my love!