Thursday, November 27, 2008

Other Stuff..

Well other then cleaning at O-dark thirty and getting the ham in the oven,
I posted on Ramstien yard sales PS2 games and DVDS..it's like a craiglist site
and in five minutes I had three views, about an hour later I have eight. It's a
pretty awesome site, I have already sold Logan's co-sleeper. I am hoping his
other stuff we'll go. We'll have a yard sale in the Spring of what doesn't go and
some stuff we will thrift. I am happy we're weeding out stuff now. We still have
about 18 months here, but I just feel convicted a bit about our materialism and
so if we're not simply in love with it or if it's use is done for us...IT IS GONE! The
extra little cash will be nice and I think we've decided that it'll go in our Vacations
trips account.

No comments: