Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So much to get rid of, So much to pack, So much, So little TIME!

I am up early.
Story of my life lately.
I know it's a season.
Last night Lance and I finally started going through stuff and packing, that was after like two days of me trying to get the motivation to do it.
I was telling Lance this morning that when you go, go, go you're find until you take that first relaxing moment and then you're doomed. That was me today. Suddenly I am super tired.
Anyway, after I write this I am off to get the stuff that can be trashed out of the room, get the Goodwill stuff ready, and finish packing our footlockers.
Here's to leaving a clean room when we leave and to getting my house cleaned when I get home!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Lots and Lots of cleaning I sure feel for you! You just have to keep telling yourself if will feel good when it is done!

MomOfDudes said...

I can't believe you are leaving so soon! I know all will be well