Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Facts & Finds..

Fact: We have more than enough stuff!
Fact: Moving has allowed me to go through everything and see what we're keeping, is to be sold, and or be thrifted.
Fact: I am still going through all of the boxes.
Fact: We're actually moving along nicely for just having moved in yesterday.
Fact: Good thing the moving company comes back for all of the boxes and paper - also a good thing they recycle it all...cause there's a lot of it! : )

Find: I found three panels of curtains for our room for $9 at the thrift store.
Find: I found a nice comfy pair of jeans my size for $1.50 at the thrift store.
Find: I found one nice top for the holidays and three other tops at the thrift store.
Find: I found Polish pottery as well.
Find: I found that moving shows you what you have, in the way of material things at least, and I am greatful for all that I have!

Here's to God's provision!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow you have a great thrift store wish I had one like that here!!!! Yes we do have way to much material things!!! I agree!