Tuesday, November 4, 2008

God is good, going home..

Things are just working out.
I knew they would, but it was very stressfull yesterday hearing everything I heard at once.
So, anyway, today we figured out Kahlua can get in the clinic tomorrow at 0730 and Logan get get in to get a passport the same day on Friday the 7th.
It's a lot of running around, but it's worth it for all of us to be home on the 12th rather than the 29th, which was our original date until everything happened.
My Mom decided she is doing Thanksgiving this coming Sunday - not for me, as she told me, but because she wants to FEED Lance. Guess I am dog meat..well no surprise there! : )P
Anyway, I am just relaxing now..writing from the laptop while we (Lance and I ) watch football..
By the way, did I mention I am a converted Gator?? Well I finally went to the dark side..
So, we're watching College football now, the greatest thing a wife can do with her husband! : )P

So.......on to tomorrow.....another day!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I will never be as good a wife as you. I can barely make it through a quarter of football. I may make it through the Fl/Fl St game. Although he would have to be home for that to actually impact me. LOL

MomOfDudes said...

I think my Mom liked Steve better too!

Mommy of 2 said...

I know my mom has always liked Dan better. She pegged him on me since the day she met him. 6 years later we decided to try. Needless to say she harrassed me for six years!!