Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moving on up...Moving on up..

Up the street that is.
From Texas Strasse to California Strasse.
Busy is the name of the game though.
Lance and I have to get the house cleaned and ready to move out of to move into our new place.
Did you get all of that? HaHa!
Basically we have to have a pre-inspecition on the new place, write down anything that's out of place so we're not liable when we move, then we have to have a pre-inspection on our old place so we know what we have to clean. Then our finaly inspection is on the 26th, after we've moved and cleaned.
So, much for a nice relaxing weekend. I will just be glad when Thanksgiving comes, that will mean all of this stuff will be over with.

On the plus side, I went to PWOC last night. It stands for Protestant Women of the Chapel. It is a program they have on-post which does bible studies and various Christian activies. So, I am excited about that, and I am ready to start helping. I offered my services and might get a chance to do the newsletter and help with a "Tea" that will be held on the 10th of December. I am also ready to get back to Frankfurt church of the Nazarene. I have missed our German friend's and our American counterparts there as well.

So..that's where life is at the moment, a little hetic, but worth every moment.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am so glad that you are getting involed in all that it will be really good for you. As always your in my prayers!!!