Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Bears - Oh My!

Lions, Tigers, and Bears - Oh My!

We went to Fall Festival last night at my folks church. Normally we go to our church, but they didn't have one this year.Logan was a lion cub and def. had the attitude to match.He went all over the church too. We let him get a lil candy, but not too much.I don't dig the 14 1/2 month olds eating candy, so it was easy to limit him.I had a great time watching him run around.It was funny, he wouldn't keep him mane on, but his crazy curly hair worked as one. I have a ton of pictures.Then we ended up at dinner at Red Robin. Lance had some strange burger and I had my usual Chicken ceasar wrap. Yeah, I hate change, haha!Then we came home. I don't dig watchign horror movies or stuff on Halloween and that is like all that was on TV, so me being the history nerd, I settled for something on the History Internation channel.My folks got home at 2115 and Lance and I were in bed by 2130.I am now up at 0330, don't ask me.But it was a good night, a family night.

No comments: