Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall back....to SLEEP that is!

My Mom and Dad let Lance and I have a date night.
It was nice. We just went down the road to a place called Rhinos for lack of anything else to do.
We sat, had a few drinks, talked to each other.
It made me remember when it was just he and I.
People would say He and I have had it rough lately, but you know honestly WE are trusting God and God has been very faithful to us.
I def. cry from time to time, but I have the most amazing man who just knows how to be there for me. No matter what, I know that God and our love for one another will help us withstand any test.

We came home at 2100, I know lame date night, but we're old fogies..haha!
We then go to bed at 2145 and at some point I lift my head up to hear my husband pulling my son out of his crib and into our bed...I then proceeded to fall back asleep at that point in time.
But, I so cannot wait for my son to have his own room again when we get home.
I have shared a room with him now for almost 9 months.
Granted Logan's sleeping better than ever, but early this morning he decided he was awake.
As I said, Lance brought him to bed, (I know bad Mommy and Daddy) and Logan sat up and wouldn't go to sleep. You figure he's in bed with us..sleep would be the next step - HA!
Finally after getting me some water and Logan some juice, Lance put Logan back in his crib.
He then told Logan to lay there. (Funny how it works for Daddy to say something to him.)
Logan laid back down, but then of course I was awake! Wide awake!
I had asked Lance what time it was, he had said two, but when I finally came upstairs and started the laptop it read 0150, so that means the clock he had looked at wasn't set back right. Ugh, fall back is the term and now I wish I could "fall back" to sleep.
It's Sunday and we have Sunday school and church later.
Of course by then I will be dragging.

I love being Logan's Mommy though.............wouldn't change it for the world.
Today is the 10 day countdown, November 12th, we'll be home in Wiesbaden..

No comments: