Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving..

First of all before I start rambling on..HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
It is a day that is about more than turkey, we should all say Thank you to the Lord for all that was have as individuals, families, and especially as Americans!

Second, I am up early, AGAIN.
It's 0324 and I have been up for about two hours.
We went to bed around 2130 and for some reason I just rolled over and am wide awake.
Good thing we don't have to be to our friend's house until 1230 and the ham only takes 2 1/2 hours to cook - cause I know I will be paying for this soon.

Third, For those of you who may not know I got a Yorkie.
We named him, Colby-Jack..you know like the cheese.
Yeah, we're keeping up the food and drink names. It is just easier and funnier that way!
So, I picked him up yesterday, for free I might add. The woman and her family just didn't have patience or the time for him as they so put it. He is almost 9 months old and is a real sweetheart. We will have to potty train him and teach him his basic skills, but as Lance said, "I'd rather have an untrained dog anyways." Colby has papers and all of his gear came with him too, the best part is he is fixed, so I don't have to do anything now, but love him, walk, and feed him. He also needs to be groomed and I am getting him an appointment for that as well. I bathed him, but he needs a serious cut - then all will be well with him. He is just one of my many blessings!

Fourth, We also signed out of our old apartment yesterday. Lance and I did a basic scrub down, no serious elbow grease and at 1405 Lance calls and says it's done. I thought he meant the oven was cleaned because that's what twe had talked about previously, but it was actually the whole inspection. Again God blessed us, because - because they are remodeling the building we didn't have to have professionals come in or do hardcore cleaning ourselves. So, that was great. Now, here in our new place we're just unpacking and I am trying to keep up with the wash, cleaning, and stuff that is still happen despite the fact we've still got boxes. Also, I am weeding out junk and stuff that can go - so really, it's that whole "fresh start," type of feel going on right now. I am not really hanging too much up this time. They warned us about to many pictures in the new place..but right as you walk in I do have Arianna's memorial-ish picture up..under my copper picture of Praying hands. I figure it is the best way to honor her. Everyone will see her as they enter our home. Other then that I am not sure what else will go up. I am thinking of just ordering decals to put up and finish the look..but considering I have boxes to go through...I have plenty of time! HaHa.

Well here's to finally being on track..

No comments: