Friday, November 28, 2008

Post-Thanksigiving..

So, Black Friday here in Wiesbaden with one store, the PX was a bust.
Last year they actually had good discounts on clothing and stuff, this year nothing.
Good thing Christmas is already bought and I didn't wait for today.
For our 0530 wake up call we got 2 $20 AAFES gift cards which I am happy
and thankful for and that's pretty much it. What I walked out with was a mop and some cleaning stuff I actually needed wtih or without the holiday.

So, beside that, I made $101 dollars selling some of our things that I have weeded
out of the boxes. I am sure there will be more stuff to sell as we continue our final
unpacking. I am very pleased. We going to drop off the stuff tomorrow and go visit some friends on Ramstien AFB. The bonus is that we also get lunch at Chilis - it's the only one around, so I am very excited for the company and food.

I just kept praising God for everything he has given us.

Lance got Rockband for Christmas and three games because that's all he wanted.
I got my laptop, well it's ours, then my table set, a FREE puppy, and I am getting make up and stamps soon for my bday as well as Christmas. Logan got , an Aquadoodle - Spin Master, a pull toy and a few odds and ends I am buying off a nice woman tomorrow at Ramstien. So none of us are in want and each of us is very bless.

Off to finally finish unpacking and to do some laundry!

No comments: