Monday, November 10, 2008

Well, well, well - We leave in two days!

Opps I forgot to blog yesterday.
I think we'll all live.
We had an early Thanksgiving my Mom prepared for us since we're leaving early.
It was good food, and good seeing the family again before we leave!
We leave for Aroura today to get Logan's passport.
Then we are planning to stay at my cousin's over night because she, Cindy, and her girls wanted to see Logan again before we leave. (Obviously it's not about Lance or I! : )P)
So, it'll be worth the trip now.
Then tomorrow we really clean,mail, and hang out on Veteran's day, and then Wednesday we go.
We (Logan and I) fly from Denver to Chicago, then to Frankfurt. Lance flies out of Colorado Springs, will meet with us in Chicago, and then we all go to Frankfurt. I am hoping Logan is good for us. As good as a 15 month old can be on a plane for 8+ hours.
I feel like a huge chapter is ending.
I am not sure how I will look at 2008.
I am not sure if I've grown or not, I will do my year in review soon, but for now I am just looking forward to getting to my own home.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww I read this and got a lil tear!!! I know I havent got to see you much since you have been in the states but I just guess that since of closeness will be missed and now knowing when I will see you again. I miss you everyday sweetie!!! I will pray for your trip and for your lil stinker to be good and that means Logan also....lol! I love you sweetie pie and I will call you tonight or you call me!!