Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The BOY, that means LOGAN!

Logan Gabriel!
That boy is my heart.
I say boy now. When did he turn from a baby into a boy?
I will be 24 years old on the 5th of December.
A week later on the 12th Logan will be 16 months old.
Man time flies.
Last years nursery theme was, "Winnie the Pooh."
This years bed room theme is,"Elmo & Sesame Street."
He likes Sesame Street, but LOVES Elmo.
Currently, though, he loves his ICE tent.
I found it a IKEA last night for 8 Euro.
Now both Lance and Logan are squashed into it.
Boys!
I think that I have grown a lot in the almost 16 months since I've had Logan.
My heart warms when I see him smile, laugh, and or learn something new.
He just amazes me as I am sure every child does to their parents.
I am still learning some patience, but Logan sure is going to teach me if it kills him..or wait, kills me, whatever I am getting there!
I think of Arianna often. I know she's always with me since she's in my heart.
I have to check on Logan when he sleeps now though, it's just my thing now..
My heart is full..an angel and a prince.
My heart, my BOY!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Aww that just made me smile! You are so precious!!! Love you miss you so much!

MomOfDudes said...

That is so sweet my friend. It is amazing how quickly they grow...