Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel good, na-na-na...

I feel really accomplished.
Once the moving company comes on Tuesday we will pretty much be done
with our apartment, a week after. That is like some record for us I do believe.

I actually slept last night/today. From 2300-0730. I was actually really tired
once we got back from Ramstien. But I got up got showered and went to the PX.
I pretty much got what I needed for the apartment, yesterday and today. I then
went to the commissary. I only went in for a few things, but then I stopped by the
Clearence rack and oh my goodness it was packed. I pretty much picked it clean.
I got snacks for the guys, ceral, oatmeal, ziplock containers and a few box items.
All in all I spent $165 and will not have to go back to the store except for milk and a ham for Christmas until the last week in December if not the beginning of January. I don't know why some people frown on like dented stuff. I mean sa long as it's not seeping out or spilling on
you when you pick it up I don't see any issue. Also, we've been stopping by our shopette
and buying up the wheat bread. They put it out on 50% off a few days before it is to expire
and we get it and I freeze it, so I have 5 loaves in the freezer. People talk about the economy
like that's why they're finally thinking about their money, but me I never want to spend more
than I have to on something no matter what's going on.

So, I am very happy about that. I have chili going for dinner tonight and I felt great. I need to go now..I have to deal with laundry, mopping the kitchen floor, and putting more stuff away.

But as always life is gosh darn GOOD!

No comments: